Anyone interested?

From: George Hernandez (geoh@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 02:04:14 EST

Out of curiosity would anyone be interested in a
2000 R/T CC w/ about 7500 miles on it?

Engine mods are:
Hooker 1 5/8 headers with custom 2.5" y pipe (Flowmaster (2)2.5" to 1 3"
collector)
Dynomax 3" high flow cat to a Edlebrock RPM 3" muffler thru stock exit
(sounds VERY nice!)
DIY Cold Air (very nicely done!)
Spray in polyrea bedliner (black of course)
Fumoto oil release valve

Black exterior w/ silver badges
Xenon bulbs (these are just a brighter WHITE NOT BLUE)
Agate (dark grey) interior
power windows/locks
keyless entry
Infinity 8spkr CD player/cassette

It has been clay bared and Zainoed since day 1(even Zainoed the tires) and
I have all the original parts except the exhaust mainifolds. Mobile 1
synthetic oil run in it since 3500 miles

It also has the 100k extended warranty.
It dynoed at 225HP 323ft/lbs with current mods.

$23K is what I was thinking.

I know it seems a little high but I'm just curious if anyone might be
interested. Its immaculate BUT I'm getting married and have to cut costs
somewhere:(

-George
'00 R/T
15.1 @ 91mph