RE: RE: Washboard...

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 09:00:25 EST

Ummm.. thanks, but that article was posted yesterday, and is what started
off this whole Washboard debate! However, it is good to see that the DML is
becoming much more efficient. We've managed to take the washboard debate
full circle in less than 24 hrs. Very impressive!

Heck, the old 'hand out the window' modification/discussion lasted probably
2 months!

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI