Re: Dak care products: Waxes, etc.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 09:34:51 EST

Jeremiah:

I have been using Endurance since it came out and like it very much. You
can control the amount of shine, from a nice satin to as greasy as you
want. The tires do not turn brown with this stuff. Can't speak on UV
damage since I guess that woulkd take chemical analysis.

The only drawback to me is that the stuff smells like grapette (grape
soda) and the damn bees and wasps are all over me when I'm trying to
apply it to the tires.

Richard in San Antonio

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:56:54 GMT "Jeremiah Siembida"
<hemimopar426@hotmail.com> writes:
>snip< I am now looking for a good tire shine/glaze. I am going to try

> Meguiar's Endurace tire shine, but the weather is too cold in North
Dakota....
> Any suggestions? It has to last, and protect against browning,a nd
UV damage.