RE: Consumer Reports!!!!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 09:42:35 EST

One thing, I laughed at the Consumer Report postings and with some of the
products which rated poor where the best products I ever used. Dodge
products as a whole was rated by the JD Powell, who has a better reputation
than Consumer Reports, that Toyota was no different than the Chrysler
products on complaints. But a real concern was the Mercedes and BMW were no
different either. A real surprise was the Buick line was better than
Toyota. Not a surprise was the Honda was rated at the top five best ever.

I reported the complaints per thousand about three months ago on this web
site, depicting Trucks and vans (remove the cars). Go to the JD Powell web
site for further information. This was the reason I stopped subscribing to
the Consumer Report and not listening to RALPHO NAAARRDER.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps