Re: might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 14:26:04 EST

Oh yea. I have the jacob's ignition with blaster 2 coil. accel copper plugs,
(WAS thinking of roller rockers) and maybe if it went exiotic. a S/C.

I don't know. I've decided to not persue the honda. Bye bye 91 CRX Si.....

I think that the dakota is a very nice looking truck and I'd never be able to
get the Si to look 1/2 as good as the dakota. I guess I'm going to sink some
more money into the dakota's performance. I haven't been slacking off..
trust me. anywho... I'm sticking with the dakota and staying on the list.

How much are the roller rockers again? Also. if you make a MP performance
computer for my 97 v6 dakota. I'd buy it from you right now!
-Dseter

<< Well if speed is what your after you should have gone with the V-8 and 3.90
 and maybe have put all that money you sunk into appearence and stereo into
 performance, that would have given you one hell of a fast truck. You could
 add an MSD ignition, mopar computer, roller rockers(group buy right now),
 cam, Nitrous. Check out Bernd's Home Page, I'm rather impressed what his
 V-6 can do.
 http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm

 Jason