Re:Chick colors? Shya!

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 20:26:20 EST

Preacher wrote:

> I had a bet with myself over who would answer first, you or Heather :-)
>
> Come on, that Dodge Blue is just not a very manly color... call me a
> chauvenist...LOL
>
> Now I will sit back and wait for the first of the flames from the guys who
> bought blue trucks...ROTFLMAO
>
> C:\ install.exe -nomex -run_n_hide
>

> > Blue is a chick color? How come when I was small and helpless they
> > were always stuffing me into pink then? (I hate pink)
> > Flip
> >

> > (and no offense to the ladies)
> > the Blue is a chick color.

I think these kinds of statements are in poor taste and not at all funny.
That's not what the dml is about, in my opinion.
I think intense blue Daks are sharp, even though I drive a deep amethyst
(purple).
I also think any color can look good to an gender, it's individual taste.
Even pink....

Alan S.