Re: Re:Chick colors? Shya!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 20:24:53 EST

Alan, if I offended your delicate sensibilities, I apologize. It was meant
as a joke (note the numerous smiley faces over the length of the thread).

I, David "Preacher" Slocum, promise to refrain from referring to Dakota
paint-jobs, no matter how heinous the color, in a perjorative or derogative
sense, now or in the future, or until I see one so hideously ugly that I
cannot refrain for fear of causing internal injuries..

;-P <==== Note Disclaimer

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS