Solar Yellow

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:42:13 EST

Talked to the guys I bought my last Dakota from and the salesman asked if I
would be satisfied with a 2K White R/T painted Solar Yellow in their body
shop :-)

I told him if it was the correct color and they guaranteed it the same as
the factory paint.... HELL YEAH!

What do you think? Good idea? Can they make it look factory original? (They
are a pretty good shop, they did the repair on my tailgate when I creased it
and it looked better than new...) But never had a whole vehicle painted
before.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS