Re: Solar Yellow

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:58:27 EST

> I told him if it was the correct color and they guaranteed it the same as
> the factory paint.... HELL YEAH!

Preacher, personally I wouldn't do it, because I doubt they'd make it look
identical to the factory; since the factory trucks are painted before
everything is put together, and I don't think the dealership would go to all
the trouble of dissambly/reassembly just to make a sale.... but hey, if ya
don't put down a penny till they do it, go for it!!!

I'll keep my eyes open at the dealers down here in the flatlands for a SY
r/t for ya.

-Jon S