Re: Dakota raffle?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 22:12:20 EST

I have a better idea.

We're always having these "DML MEETS" and well...why not get everyone to
pitch in a buck for being at the "event" to send to the DML cause. If you
want to donate more, do it. I know I was going to put up a hat or something
so people could donate and then go get a "cashier's check" sent to Jon
Steiger to help pay some bills. I know I would like to show my appreciation
to him and I know we all have at least a dollar we can fork over. So y'all
remember this when you show up at the picnic Saturday

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML