New exhaust installation!!

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 01:06:28 EST

DML'ers,
I just bought the MP P5249454 Dakota cat-back exhaust kit. What shoulf I
watch for in its installation? I am not sure where I can get a sawzall, but
I have all the rest of the tools. How long should I expect this to take? I
rent a lift by the hour, and it can add up quick. Anything I should know
before I undertake this project? It's
my first installation of this sort. I will try to get a buddy to help.

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota, packin' BAD AD2D license plates:)
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust coming soon.....
The SlickBlackDak :)