Re: New to List/Dakota rec.

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 04:35:44 EST

Steve, welcome to the list. I learned to drive on a '64 Belvedere with 318
& push-button...
If I can rip off the Klan here (KKKlan) - once you go "Dak", you'll never go
back!

With the exception of the mini-vans, Consumer Reports has never liked
anything Chrysler & I think it galls them that they haven't been able to
recommend a different mini. Haven't they also recently bitched about the
Durangos? If I am not mistaken Motor Trend just tested the Durango vs
Explorer and came down solidly for the Durango...

I have an '87 Dak, V-6 5 spd 165,000 fairly trouble free miles (ok, a new
tranny at 160,000). I just got a '99 V-6 auto last summer. I think it's a
great truck.
Cal Hyer