She's mine, mine, all mine (and the banks)

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 01:12:57 EST

This afternoon I took delivery of Amber, properly known as Amber Fire
Pearl Coat. She's a 4.7L, CC, 4X4, 5 spd, Sport, Anti-Spin, tilt/cruise,
HD service group, pwr seat, pwr 6X9 mirrors, skid plates with 4W
anti-lock. Hope the weather is good this weekend because we are going to
hit the road. Hmmm, if Texas was not so far away that would be a great
trip to break her in on.

How's this for turn around, I ordered her on Feb. 14 and she arrived
March 16, 31 days. Just enough time to be a Farm Bureau member for 30
days and get the discount.

A few questions:
1) DML stickers, what do they say, what color are they and who is the
contact person ?
2) Has anyone put a retracting antenna in, is there room in the wheel
well ?
3) The driving(fog) lights seem pretty vulnerable. Is there some sort of
cover available to protect them ?

Well, I think I'm going to go sleep in my new truck, now. Love that
smell.

Todd
t_abernathy7@juno.com
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!