Re:Chucks Air Intake was:doohhh!!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:10:36 EST

Hey! Nice job on the air intake Chuck! I'm surprised you noticed such a big
difference between the open element and the pipe... Except for no noise for the
"pipe" (which I kinda miss) I didn't notice anything different off-idle but at
the upper RPM's there seems to be a difference... Maybe the pipe adds velocity
as well as a colder charge?? Do you have any numbers comparing the two a la
G-Tech or something? Mine's all seat-o-pants impressions unfortunately.
Tom

P.S. Are you still going to be in this blue period when you head down to
Foxwoods? :-) J/K... :-)