RE: 4.7 supercharger

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:43:32 EST

Jeff, They faxed me Dyno results last week for the 4.7L, I have the fax at
home right now, but I believe they listed it as Dakota/Grand Cherokee, at
any rate, its the same engine.
On the fax they sent, they list HP gain was listed as 65 HP, and the torque
was listed at 65 Ft lbs. Doesn't matter, 65hp for 4 grand, I don't think
so, not in this life time!!
The only thing they have not developed is the headers/exhaust for the 4.7L.
I guess headers and exhaust will be another 4 grand since they'll probably
be worth 50 Hp, maybe??

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ