RE: 2000 4.7 liter Dakota with Auto/4wd

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:39:49 EST

I have had no problems with my tranny. I have done some heavy trailering, th
rough a lot of mountain areas. The Auto shifted beautifully, the extra 2nd g
ear really helped in the hills. If you want power, I put me truck and traile
r against my buddy's Y2K F150 w/ 5.7 V8 on the highest point on Interstate 9
1 in Vermont, and we were head to head at about 75mph until just before the
top when he started to pull away. This is a hill where tractor trailers usua
lly best 15-20 mph up it. My old car could only hit 55mph up it. I only have
5k on for miles right now, but I haven't had any issues ought of the tranny.
..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com
Y2K, CC, 4x4, 4.7, Auto, SLT+, 3.55's