RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: McCullough Ronald W MM1 GRCT (McCulloughRW@SUPSHIP.NAVY.MIL)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:02:25 EST

I have a 94 5 speed CC and a tall family of 5. I can fit all 5 of us in the
truck. Mind you that we can't stay that way for a great distance but for a
short 15-20 mile trip we fit just fine. To give you further demographics,
I'm 6'2", wife is 5'10", daughter is 5'11", daughter 5'8" and my 5 year old
son.