RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: Seth Huffman (Sethmh@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:08:50 EST

You might be able to fit 6 children in the club cab but there is no way in
hell your gonna get 6 adults in there. And there is also no way your going
to be able to have enough room in the back for 2 baby seats and another
person. You may want to look at the quad cab or even a fullsize truck if you
need to fit that many people in it.