Re: Re: Flowmaster: Delta Flow? Mufflers....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:21:33 EST

> Kyle, I just put on a FloMaster 3 chamber. A little louder than stock, a
> great sound with my V-6.
> Cal

Cal,
How much different is the tone of the Flowmaster compared to the stock
muffler? I mean can you tell it is a stock muffler or does it have the LOUD
Flowmaster tone to it? Is this just the 'normal' 50Series 3 Chamber
Flowmaster or is it the Delta Flow 3Chamber? I am just trying to decide if
the extra $25-$30 is worth it or not for the Delta Flow 3Chamber. Did you
just swap out the stock one for the Flowmaster, or did you do anything with
the pipes? I plan on keeping my 2.5" pipes and just having the new one
welded into place. THANKS!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6