RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:24:47 EST

For the club cab I believe it is advised not to place the baby seat in the
back. Also I do not think the rear bench is deep enough to securely support
the base of the baby seat. I think you need to place the baby seat in the
front passenger seat facing backwards. That is why there is an airbag off
switch on the dash for the passenger side. Seating 3 in the back would be
quite uncomfortable for any extended time as the seat back if perpendicular
to the seat. Also not much leg room if the front bench is pushed back too
far especially with a person on the bench in the middle and driving with the
5 speed.. If possible get the a V6 at a minimum. Better yet get the Quad
Cab.

Ken