Re: Club Cab Interior Space

From: DakotaPU93@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 14:08:58 EST

Hey Ben -
I have a 93 Dakota Club Cab. I love the truck and its been very dependable.
As far as the room you are looking for I would consider the QUAD cab. I saw
one at a sportsman show and its much roomier than my Club cab (more $$
though).
Shifting will be hindered by 3 people up front, but I have done it. If the
man in the middle is a man make sure you're good friends as his stick shift
will interfere with the Dakotas if you get my point, especially in 4th gear!
As far as the baby seats in the rear - I have a small infant in a rear facing
seat and it seems to work fine. But I have concerns about the forward facing
when we switch because I don't think the club cab bench seat in the back is
deep enough for a forward facing car seat. The QUAD cab is definitely able
to handle the seats.
As far as getting a person in-between the car seats, I'm sure it can be done
but it will be tight.
Good luck, Kev

In a message dated 3/17/00 10:50:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,