Re: Dakota raffle?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 12:30:19 EST

i'd do it for a set of AR 767 I'm in!!!

Joe G.

<< I think this is a good point. I'm not sure we'ld ever sell enough tickets
for
 a new truck. And since I never win a damn thing I'd be very reluctant to pay
 5, 10 or 50 bucks for a chance at a truck I'd never win. But there's no
reason
 we can't do a monthly or quarterly raffle for a smaller item. And we would
 have much more options available to us. A supercharger one quarter, shorty
 headers another, etc. And if there wasn't enough dough collected to
actually
 purchase the item in question, then you could just award 75% of the
collected
 funds to the winner and keep 25% for the DML. (or other percentage
 distribution to be filled in by Jon the head honcho....) It would work for
 me. >>