Re: Lower ball joints ????

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 13:10:18 EST

> Do the Gen II dakotas have riveted lower ball joints?
> I am thinking about replacing mine this summer.
>
> Gregg
> 92 V6 CC

I thought they are just pressed into the control arm(s). I didnt see any
rivets in the area when I was last greasing them up. I am going to do the
upper/lower ball joints on the passenger's and the driver's side this summer
as well. Now at 119,500 miles they are starting the wobble slightly. Tie rod
ends will soon follow, just to help restore the 'tight' steering feel.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6