Re: Synthetic Oil Stories

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 14:54:51 EST

Shane, I appreciate all the info your relaying to
us on the sulphur content. Like Mike I curious why.
I've seen what dino oil does in high rpm engines
with heat added and theres is no way in hell I would
use it in my Dakota after break in. This is of course
my own choice. Its weird about how Mopar wants to use
a sulphurLESS fluid in the manual trannys, but in the
engine they are saying different. What about REACTIVE
SULPHUR corrosion problems? Is this not a problem for
hard metals as well? Something smells and it may not
be sulhpur. ;) Keep up the good question and answer
threads you guys are doing and don't worry about the
critics. I'm stubborn but logical. Thanks for the
information!

GS -