Wheel Alignment after Lowering?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 16:03:14 EST

Well the 1" lowering coils from Western Chassis
are going in next week and I've been thinking
(worrying) about finding a good place to go to
get the front end realigned. I don't know the
first thing about wheel alignment, but after
looking at the front end. The only place I see
where it could be adjusted is inner and outter
Tie rods. Is this where they perform the adjustment
or am I way off base here? I was actually thinking
about watching the guy perform the alignment just
to make sure its done right. Is there anything I
should keep my eye on or is this a pretty basic
task? Thanks folks!

GS -