blue wipers (Flip)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:25:27 EST

Flip,

    Yea ... rub it in. I wish I had known about the blue wipers before I
ordered my SillBlades. I guess I should have paid more attention to
the web page before ordering. Gee ... I wonder if the Saturn takes the
same size?
    On another *blue* note, I was thinking about doing up a link/picture
page of other IB Dakota's. Got any pictures?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm