RE: CC vs. QC

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:29:09 EST

I tried to opt for the QC and drive it. Rides like the CC with the same
power band. I do however, like that the rear seats and found them quite
comfortable.

The draw back was the DC dealer refused to go than the MSRP, since he can
sell them within the same week of delivery. Then he had only the 4x4
version. DAMN!
I would of opt for the QC for the hauling of people, truck bed items, and
the power band.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA