Re: CC vs. QC

From: JNelson (jfnelson@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:40:51 EST

Put it to you this way, my first car was a VW Karmann Ghia, absolutely no
room to haul anything. My next Vehicle was a DAK CC, wouldn't even
consider a REG cab because of no inside room to put things. This was fine
but could only haul 3-4 people on long trips. I just recently got the Quad,
best thing they ever did. Not only can it haul lumber, dirt etc. in the bed
you can also put 5-6 people in the cab. At first I was worried about the
shorter bed on the Quad but with the rear window open the other weekend I
was hauling 14FT 2x4's, several sheets of plywood etc. with little
difficulty. I will not go back.

Jim Nelson