Re: Club Cab Interior Space

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:23:11 EST

Hi, Ben.

At 07:36 AM 3/17/00 -0800, you wrote:
> <snip> My questions are:
>1. Is the 5-speed manual shifting interfered with by the middle person in
>the front?

Yes.

>2. Can you fit two baby car seats, face-forward, in the back and still have
>room for a third person? The passengers would not be big people (between 5'
>to 5'8"). <snip>

I found that the center arm rest interferes with some of the forward-facing
baby car seats (granddaughter). On long distances, anyone in the back
will be uncomfortable. If you fit it in your budget, the Quad cab would
be a better choice for your needs. I sat in the back in one at the
Toronto auto show and was really surprised at how comfortable the seats
were and how much legroom there was (5' 7").

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.