Re: Re: Was Solar Yellow, Now insurance assho****s

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:40:50 EST

I'm thinking about it. The items left on the truck are the bedliner (trashed
by the accident) @ 425.00 and 200.00 worth of custom decals.

Speaking of which... MY DML DECALS !! ! !! !

Since Jon's source dried up, no telling when I can get more of those.... and
even R/T's need the extra horses from the DML decal ! :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com