Re: Was Solar Yellow, Now insurance assho****s

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:31:39 EST

    What about small claims court? I'm not sure about your state, but RI
has (I think) a $3000 cap. You wouldn't need a lawyer either. And the
judge would probably would lean towards your side as "you're the
little person" (no insult meant).

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm