Re: Durango headers in Dak R/T

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:06:40 EST

PAT Pat pat... we need to get you on the RT registry
since you're gonna have an RT.

I can help put you in touch with the company that
makes the headers for '2000 RT (Positive Performance
Exhaust-- Leach).

I am running the setup now for my '2000 RT, as my
truck was used as the prototype for the '2000 setup.
The final product, is near completion, and I'm going
to call right now to see if it is out. OTHERwise, if
you aren't going to lower your truck, you can run
their header, and Durango 4x4 Y-pipe... only a little
welding needed at the Y-pipe - to cat/no cat
connection. I'll post more info on that when I have
it. Pricing runs about $475.00 for standard nickel
plating, and another $160 or so for ceramic coating.

sam '00 RT