Re: RE: CC vs. QC

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:08:32 EST

The QC is rated at 1450 lbs payload- enough for most things
(including your snowmobile) However, the bed is only about 5 1/2 ft
long, so even with that extender thingy I don't know if it would be
long enough.
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

I was pondering my decision on the CC, the QC would be nice for
seating. But
I need that extra room in the bed, and a bed that can handle heavier
weights. During the winter I often carry a 650lb snowmobile in the
back that
is 8ft long. From what I have hear in past post's the QC's bed's can't
handle as much weight as a normal Dak, something to with frame or
something.
There was a post about this awhile back..

Josh

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!