Re: RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 19:09:24 EST

man, I completely disagree with that!! :) I got a 97 cc slt with 5.2L (and
yes, it only comes in a v8 or V6.. no 4 bangers for the cc.. not enough
power), and I have 4 people in there pretty comfortably. Granted, not as
much leg room as a car or quad cab, but it was 3 adults and 1 teenager
(who's taller than me). I got no probs hopping out and letting someone get
in the back.... and I thought I was lazy!! LOL