Re: Re: exhaust question..to 4x4

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 01:40:10 EST

Chris,

I'd call the DMV, or local EPA office since you'll have to worry about
sniffer tests down here.... that is unless you got a PO box in a random
county that doesn't have sniffer... Mine is registered in Transylvania Co.
I would not ask at muffler shops, because I've found that about 70% of the
one's I've been too will shoot ya a lot of wive's tales, etc.

Call Bob's Muffler and Radiator in Durham, I know he does good work and is
reasonable. There is also a shop on Western Blvd. between Servco and Miami
Subs that I use (forget the name, a rather small shop).

--Jon