Mustwang GT SPANK

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 02:40:39 EST

*laugh* She thought she could beat me. Thought, being the operative word.
The place: US 83 North, north of Minot, ND. The time: Midday. I was
minding my own business *as it ALWAYS goes* doing 65 in a 55, like normal
ppl drive, and this white Mustwang GT pulls off the bypass north o town onto
83. She starts to gain on me, so I guess she is in the mood to haul ass. I
was too, so I flick off the OD,a nd lay in wait of my prey to get close
enough. She is doing about 85 or so, and about the time she gets to my
tailgate, I gun it, and just walk away from her. I let off abotu 105 MPH,
and let her catch up a few miles later. She gets to me,a nd I am cruising
at like 70, so she looks at me,a nd I gun it again, this time She actually
gives me a challenge. I walked away from her,a nd she had to slow down for
traffic that I cruised thru at 110 MPH..... Now what I need is a bumper
sticker that reads:, 'Spanked by a 4x4 lately?'
Later ya'll!

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust now installed.....
The SlickBlackDak :)