RE: Club Cab Interior Space (Ben)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 10:21:47 EST

> "My questions are:
> 1. Is the 5-speed manual shifting interfered with by the
> middle person in the front?"

Yes! And they middle person usually winds up with black and blue's either on
the outside of the left knee or the insides of both knees. The most people I
stuffed into my CC is 8 teenage ladies(and I use that term loosely), and
don't ask me why...or how....

> "2. Can you fit two baby car seats, face-forward, in the back
> and still have room for a third person?"

That person would have to be really thin and short. Me personally I would
reccomend using rear facing baby seats. The reason being is that you where
to hit something a babies head is disproportionally large and their neck
muscles are not fully developed and they would suffer serious whiplash and
or head injury. A rear facing seat helps alleviate that effect.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ