new Dakota Blue

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:19:25 EST

I took a close look at the new colors today and.....

The new Blue metallic with the Pearl coat is VERY nice (herebye retracting
all blue-dakota-related flames) and the red metallic is nice too! IMNSHO,
much deeper than the single color, makes the truck look more expensive..LOL.
Either would look good on a 4x4 OR an R/T (wasn't so sure I liked it as well
on the 4x2). I still haven't changed my mind about that heinous orange color
though...LOL

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS