Re: New Elitist Snob

From: Tom Fawcett (fawcett_tom@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:13:53 EST

You traitorous terd! :-) J/K Best of luck with the R/T... That's a sweet
machine even if it can't go off-road! Don't worry about the power seats
either... I'm about 6' and IMNSHO the power option rules! The paradox here
is that I'm a manual sort of guy but I have seen the light as far as power
seats go... There isn't a day that goes buy that I don't "tweak-the-seat"
to adjust to a particular mood or comfort level... :-)

Best-O-Luck