Re: New Elitist Snob

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:29:18 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Fawcett <fawcett_tom@hotmail.com>

> You traitorous terd! :-) J/K Best of luck with the R/T... That's a
sweet

Hey.... I never test drove one when I bought my 4x4...I was just looking for
a 4x4. I drove the V6 and was very impressed with the 5.2L when I got it.

Well, after test driving an R/T (after the wreck) I can only say that my
Butt-Dyno tells me the difference between the 5.2L and the V6 is as great
as the difference between the 5.2 and the 5.9!

What a rush! That surge is addicting :-)

Thanks for the info on the electric seats...I'll withhold an opinion till I
have used it a while.. :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS