Re: New Elitist Snob

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 20:33:10 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Herrin <therrin@isaac.net>

> You can get leather seats now? I didn't know that.

You should see the buckets on the Durango R/T... talk about sweet! You can
get the leather upgrade for 1620.00 and the seats are smooth with a suede
midle, embroidered R/T on the headrest. The salesman said if I was willing
to wait and order a 2001, I could get it......

> <in snob voice and look of horror> Dear god, I *do* hope you're not
> planning on putting a *tool box* on your new R/T?

Actually, I AM and the nerf bars too.. Dr.Pat said I could...LOL

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com