The wife relented

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 21:23:22 EST

After discussing finances tonight, we started talking mods. I threw together
an "artists conception" of what I wanted to do to the new truck and we got
to talking ....

She decided that the white is too plain and that I should go ahead and get
the stuff for it. Am I spoiled or what???

I am gonna get the exhaust, the Linex and the new decals next weekend :-)

To take a look at what I want to do, go to
http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm and check out the first pic. I stole the
truckpic from someone (sorry whoever it was, I can't remember! Drop me a
line and I will give you credit.) I added the back piece in Corel and
changed the badging in front....) I have to give credit to both Super Dak
and to the racers at the VA meet for the ideas... I could use some more
input, reactions, suggestions!

Came out pretty good so far... :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org