Re: The wife relented

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 21:52:09 EST

"Preacher" <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>I am gonna get the exhaust, the Linex and the new decals next weekend :-)

That's a sweet looking truck! Hate to say it, but the toolbox and
side-bars aren't there, and it looks good without them. <grin> One
thing, that bumper's gotta go, man. I recommend the Street Scene roll
pan. Also, a hard tonneau would finish the package off nicely. I
know, I know, it's the elitist in me, but I just had to give my
opinions on where I think you should go with your ride. LOL!

BTW, anything you do from the cat back will not improve the
performance. The stock R/T exhaust is very, very good. Only change
it if you want a different sound, otherwise your money is better spent
elsewhere.

Oh yeah, a little lowering with the Hotchkis would do wonders too.
<grin>

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph