Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: Andy Wittkamper (truckindak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:19:20 EST

yeah, them are cool!
I think I want something huge and wild, maybe yellow, on my tailgate, to go
from one end to the other. Do you or anyone have the same font that the
elder daks had? Like on the cup holder in my 88, with the long-legged "K"?
What colors look wild and go well with two tone blue?

Andy Wittkamper
_____________
'88 Dakota LE
 3.9 soon to be 360!!

I had that made at my local shop for about $10.00 (I think their prices have
gone up, but I bet I could get you one for 15 or so...) They also did the
4x4, the URL and the little V8.... I gave them the Hemi-head font so it
would look "original". Not bad eh?

They are the ones I am gonna get to do my new rear-quarter stickers etc....

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com