Re: Preacher-your decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 21:57:47 EST

I had that made at my local shop for about $10.00 (I think their prices have
gone up, but I bet I could get you one for 15 or so...) They also did the
4x4, the URL and the little V8.... I gave them the Hemi-head font so it
would look "original". Not bad eh?

They are the ones I am gonna get to do my new rear-quarter stickers etc....

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com