Mopar Exhaust Installed!

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:16:54 EST

I just got my new P5249454 exhaust last week. I and a buddy installed it
last night. Under 3 hours, and it was on, and roaring. All we needed to do
was cut the long, offset-bent tube to length,a nd fit it in. It almost
needed both me and Jason to put it in, one to torque the clams,a nd one to
hold it/push it together. It sounds mean as hell!

For 220 greenstamps, I'd say this is a performance bargain. it is a full 3"
single exhaust, cat back, and uses stock hangers. All you really need is a
hacksaw, or a cutting disc, or Sawzall to cut the pipe from the rear of the
O2 sensor behind the cat. The rest is bolting stuff on.

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
MSD 6AL/Blaster 2, K&N filter, Mopar Performance
P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust now installed.....
Magnum Cam on eternal backorder...
The SlickBlackDak :)