Re: Was: New to List/Dakota rec. Now: Speed limiter

From: Tom Fawcett (fawcett_tom@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:53:31 EST

>used to own a motorcycle, and anyone that has ridden a bike knows what
>REALspeed feels like.

Hehehe... Ya got that right. When I feel the need for speed I jump on my
horse and ride!

>I think i've grown up a bit and realize that it's not worth a shot of
>adrenaline if i'm risking other's lives in the process>

Yeah that's the key... If people want to risk their own life that's their
thing as far as I'm concerned. What ticks me are the morons that don't
excercise an ounce of common sense by blasting through residential
neighborhood or in high traffic areas/conditions.

>But that's just my opinion, i could be wrong,

Nah, you're not wrong... Everything in moderation and everything in the
right time and place are what it's all about. My trucks a pig compared to
my bike but if folks have set their truck up to really blast around I say
more power too 'em! Just keep your head screwed on tight and don't mush
other peoples mellow when ya' do! ;-)

--Tom
'98 Kota 4x4 w/lots-o-goodies!