Re: Was: New to List/Dakota rec. Now: Speed limiter

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 01:19:19 EST

In a message dated 03/18/2000 7:41:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< But that's just my opinion, i could be wrong,

 Frank WJ

your not wrong frank. you've had things happen to you that i have not(and
don't want) and those things made you what you are today. i've owned a few
bikes in my time too frank so i know the connection to the road you speak of.
 personally i like to go fast with a shell of steel not leather but that's
just me.
sorry if it seemed like i went off on you. didn't mean it that way. i
understand where you are coming from.
i read this some where.
a smart man learns from his mistakes. a wise man learns from others
mistakes.
i guess i'm stuck at being smart and not wise.

derek