Re: Re: Texas Picnic

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 04:46:34 EST

yeah it was really cool, and i like all the extra
sealant on the highway in front of the cement plant :)
 the weather even turned out nice, an other than the
failed mud-mission and "missing link" siting it was a
blast!
Brett 93 rc 4X4 V6
white in the morning,
later was white w/brown spin on body-liner (mud)