Re: Texas Picnic

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 04:25:31 EST

Yes, we had a fine time.........And I would have wore out those bozo's in
the bracket racing Sat night if that dammed Chebelle hadn't puked his tranny
all down the track! I knew we were in trouble when I saw the wheelbarrow,
bag of kitty litter and the brooms!

Dial........15.30
Ran........15.34
R/T.......... .509

Thet never knew what hit'em........And yeah that guy with the water hose
(not Bernd, although I started to ask him for a wash while he was at it) ,
what an idiot. He was making everyone drive through the water box...Man,
some folks just need to race! I did get a good crowd reaction from my
burnout!
Oh well.....I will be back to use my free pass soon!
If you missed the picnic........
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gene & Renee Rivers
95 SLT, RC, CR (Bracket racer)